Friday, August 31, 2012

This little place called camp

As many of you know, I spent last week in Eastern Oregon at Wyldlife camp. 
I am so thankful for all of your prayers and I just wanted to share a little bit about who you were praying for and the incredible time that they had at camp.


It was five unforgettable and life changing days for a lot of these kids.
So thank you again (times a trillion) for all your thoughts and prayers.

On a side note,

Last chance to enter this week's giveaway...click here.

Hope you're having a wonderful Friday!

Yours Truly,


7 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the photo bomb :) I am so glad God was able to use you to pour into these kids lives!!

Sarah

henning love said...

haha love that photobomb!! glad to hear you had a great time at camp

SK said...

This makes my heart so happy! I was a Young Life leader while I was in college and it changed my life. So happy to see your kids going to camp! :)

sincerelysk.blogspot.com

Erin Marie said...

So fun! It's one of the greatest feelings to know that you get to be a part of life-changing experiences for these youth, right? I used to work for an organization that hosted mission trips over the summer for high schoolers and it was so awesome to see the life-change that happens in their hearts.
ps...your photo-bombing skills are awesome :)

Sydney {Just a Small Town Girl} said...

Hey! Just found your blog and I think it is so cute! I adore the layout! Looks like you had a great time :) Can't wait to keep reading!

nini said...

Great photos! Seems like you had a lovely time :)
Merrily Merrily,

Nini
http://ninilopette.blogspot.com/

Emma Vogelsang said...

Great blog! I would love it if you stopped by mine: Living Fully By Faith.

http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com
Emma