Monday, September 10, 2012

Tuesday Trends: Let the Light Shine

Shirt: Urban Outfitters Pants: Anthroplogie Bag: Michael Kors Earrings: Urban Outfitters Necklace: Target
It rained today. The first rainfall of the season. Which means that it is officially fall. And that last week was probably the last solid week of sun. The air is starting to feel crisper and my sweaters and furry boots are making their way to the front of my closet.
Can I just say one more time how much I love fall?!

But now, confession time.

Last night I watched 5 1/2 hours of Grey's Anatomy.
5 1/2 HOURS! 
And since I'm being honest, I'll probably watch another 5 1/2 hours tonight. I'm four seasons down with four more to go.

And once again, I'm re-evaluating the idea of becoming a doctor...not really. But kind of.

How are you spending your first week of fall?

Yours Truly,





16 comments:

Anjali said...

I love your earrings! Awesome!
And I love Grey's Anatomy! So good!
Though haven't seen the latest season, which I'm going to have to deal with before the next one comes out! :D
Have fun watching it!!

Kayla Walters said...

I adore those pants! I wish we had Anthroplogie where I live. I always see such nice clothes from their store.

I'm glad you're liking Grey's. It's a weekly ritual for my girflriends and I. You'll really like the coming seasons. There are some great story lines coming up :)

Tyler said...

Those earrings are so pretty! I love love love that color :)

Alyssa said...

This outfit is so flowy and cute. You look great!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Kisses Aren't Contracts said...

Love your blog!

xoxo Shauna

kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

Katie Did What said...

You are so pretty!!
It doesn't even feel close to fall here yet, so I'm still wearing skirts and short sleeves! In due time..
xo

K.May said...

Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

I love reading about your life and your adventures and I love that you you are so proud of your faith.

Here's my post about it :)

http://suzyhomemakerwannabe.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

x said...

Gorgeous earrings!

Unknown said...

I have been waiting for fall, but it still seems like summer here. Grrr. I'm spending 5 1/2 hours watching New Girl. Ha!

Taylor said...

For some reason I just totally pictured you as a cast member of Greys anatomy. I see it!!! :)
Guess what! This spring I may be coming to Seattle to visit family. We should grab a coffee!! :)))

Stacy said...

You most definitely have the Grey's Anatomy look ... I see an intern in your future!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy and I've had dreams that I went back to medical school after watching that show for too long. No shame in watching 5 1/2 hours :) No shame

TheTinyHeart said...

Love this relaxed look! Those wide leg jeans are fabulous on you. It's been getting chilly here in the mornings but I'm still trying to hold on to the last bits of summer. I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

his little lady said...

aw, i haven't watched grey's anatomy in so long. I'm so behind and really sad about it now!
and can we just say how adorable you are and how excited i am for fall too!! :)
xo TJ

Unknown said...

Love the casual look!


www.thedaileigh.com

Tanya said...

This outfit is absolutely adorable!! I love those pants so much! You are maybe one of the cutest people ever!