Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 1: Business Casual

Shirt: NRack Cardigan: 14th N. Union Jeggings: NRack Shoes: Gifted Necklace: H&M Bag: DSW
Today's outfit is made up of pieces 1, 4, and 6.
The look is business casual. A button up tank and cardigan give the outfit structure, making the whole outfit more professional. The black and white pearls dress up the outfit even more and a pair of black flats are the finishing touch.

Also, today starts my "10 days til Thanksgiving" countdown! Which means only 3 more days of class and 6 more days until I get to go home.
I CANNOT WAIT.

Hope the beginning of your week is off to a great start!

Much Love,


12 comments:

x said...

Girl, I so know how you feel about the Thanksgiving countdown! I've already started mine as well. :)

Love the outfit -- super cute!

Jo said...

I love this! Everything about this outfit is adorable!

melindapollard said...

What a pretty outfit! I love that it looks so chic but comfy at the same time :D

http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

k8te said...

such a cute outfit, i really love the bag!

Ragan said...

this is super cute!! i the bag, so chic. :)

Sarah said...

you're super adorable :)

Rachel said...

You're so cute Ariel! I especially love the knotted pearls- I haven't seen people do this in years but it's so chic!

Life Unsweetened

Tyler said...

I am obsessed with the color of that top! So cute :)

Amanda English said...

OH MY GOSH so cute Ariel! I'm doing a Heylee B. giveaway I think you'll love them! Stop by soon!

Helene said...

soo cute! i love the pop of color!

Alyssa said...

Ohhhh, that bag. So pretty, Ariel! I love that you have a Thanksgiving countdown going...I'm so EXCITED!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Denise Lopatka said...

you look SO cute! love the look. and oh that bag... i may need it.