Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 2: Night Out

Shirt: NRack Jeggings: NRack Shoes: Forever21 Necklace: Express Earrings: H&M Headband: BP
For those of you who just hopped on, this week's posts are all a part of my Six Piece Challenge.
A challenge to take six pieces in my closet and put together four different looks.

Today's outfit takes yesterday's from day to night. Using pieces 1 and 6, it's perfect for a night out. It's amazing how the look of an outfit can change, simply by adding some flashy pumps. And what says "night out" better than a little cheeta print, am I right? ;)

If we're being honest though, I will NEVER wear these shoes out of the house. I bought them for a New Year's Eve party last year. After wearing them for about 10 minutes, I literally could not take another step. And the bone structure in my feet has forever been altered.

Happy hump day!

Much Love,


7 comments:

Alyssa said...

I can never last a night out in heels either, so don't feel bad! I give myself about 45 minutes and I'm complaining. You look so pretty!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Ragan said...

LOVE those heels and the head band!

Rachel said...

I suck at wearing heels, too! Love that you rock the hoop earrings- I thought I was the only one!

Life Unsweetened

Unknown said...

Great way to mix it up!!! I hate when my heals do that-- I think I have 3 or 4 pairs like that sitting in my closet! It makes me so sad every time I look at them. They had so much potential

Cute blog! I'm your newest follower!

www.sarahlagen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great way to mix it up!!! I hate when my heals do that-- I think I have 3 or 4 pairs like that sitting in my closet! It makes me so sad every time I look at them. They had so much potential

Cute blog! I'm your newest follower!

www.sarahlagen.blogspot.com

Fashion-Bridge said...

Beautiful look - not too dressy yet very chic. coral colour looks fabulous on you. And you have a fantastic smile dear!

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Katie Did What said...

LOVE this outfit, girl!!! You look amazing! And those heels are totes perfect for NYE, but I don't blame you for not wearing them often- I have some pretty much identical ones that I've worn once- to my bachelorette party! hmm... Maybe this New Years I'll bust 'em out ;)

xo