Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 3: Out 'N About

Shirt: NRack Sweater: Target Jeggings: NRack Scarf: Forever21 Boots: Macy's Earrings: Gifted
Outfit #3 uses pieces 1, 3, and 5(the sweater is a little different than the one pictured). The look is cozy, trendy, comfortable, and perfect for a day out and about!

I don't really have much else today.
A little swamped with school work...oh and I get to go see Wicked tonight!!!!! So obviously my mind is somewhere else at the moment.

Happy Thursday!

Much Love,

14 comments:

Alyssa said...

You look so cozy and are adorable in glasses. Love it, Ariel!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Jo said...

I absolutely love this combo! Those glasses, AWESOME! Just pinned the last picture. :)

Rachel said...

I love that chunky scarf with the glasses!

Life Unsweetened

Denise Lopatka said...

that sweater and that scarf!!! LOVE

Helene said...

love all the fun patterns going on here girl!
\\Helene in Between

Tyler said...

I seriously love your style! And oh my gosh, have fun at Wicked! I loved it :)

Amanda English said...

That scarf just looks so cozy!!!

Beth said...

Oh wow, I love your cardi!
xox

A Silver Snapshot said...

Um, YOU GET TO SEE WICKED?!?!?! Jealous! I'm loving this six items four outfits series. You should more like this :)

Britta Marie said...

lovin' those boots and those glasses! well done, girl :)

Alyssa Joy said...

Hello from your newest follower! Love your style :)

Alyssa Joy said...

Hello from your newest follower! Love your style :)

Brittany Walsh said...

You are adorable! Love you in those glasses :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this cozy outfit and your glasses of course! A great inspiring look for fall! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM