Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 4: Cozy and Warm

Shirt: NRack Jeggings: NRack Vest: The North Face Boots: Steve Madden Headband: Homemade Watch: Marc Jacobs
And finally, an outfit for those days when you don't really want to get dressed (I know you all have those). This look uses pieces 1, 2, and 3 and is usually my go-to ensemble.

Also, jeggings might be the best idea EVER. These are actually the first pair that I've ever owned and I am never going back to real pants again!

Congratulations for making it to another weekend. One of my best friends from high school is visiting me this weekend and I am so excited to spend time with her.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Much Love,


THANKSGIVING COUNTDOWN: 6 Days!!!!

13 comments:

Alyssa said...

So adorable! I've been wanting one of those headbands, I can't believe you made it yourself!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Lauren Nicole said...

I have no problem admitting that I live in jeggings! They're like the best. thing. ever. I love all my Steve Madden boots, and I'm reaaaaally loving yours!

Ragan said...

amen for jeggings, seriously the best thing EVER invented :)

Rachel said...

I need one of those headbands for the winter! SO cute.

Life Unsweetened

Jacqlyn said...

pulled my headband out the other day. love those things! super cute (:

Unknown said...

This is a great fall\winter outfit too! I really adore the headwrap- I'm obsessed with them right now! And those boots add the perfect touch to the look! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

Helene said...

seriously, love the headband!

Sammantha said...

Hello gorgeous! Just stumbled on your blog and I am loving it - you are so awesome! I hope your weekend was great :)

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Sarah said...

I am always on the hunt for good jeggings! And I am a huge fan of not wearing really pants. Real pants are way overrated.

Unknown said...

I love your adorable blog!!
You kind of come alive through the page - is that weird to say?
Haha seriously though, love your unique style and cute ways.
Glad I found you!
XOX Angela
http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. …


[url=http://cheapnfljerseys168.humorme.info/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url]



[url=http://jordansoutletgc.webs.com/]cheap jordans[/url]

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this outfit so much!

Unknown said...

Love this outfit! Very cute :)