Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear turkey who sacrificed your life, thank you for feeding my family. Dear family, holidays are always a joy to spend with you. I couldn't be happier to be a part of our celebrations and traditions. Can't wait til Christmas! Dear sister, I wish you could've spent Thanksgiving at home. But soon, school will be over and you will be back on my side of the country :) Dear Target, you rock and you always give me great deals. But not enough to excuse the line weaving in and out of every aisle you have. UNREAL. Dear school, in one more week and you and I will be but mere acquaintances. Dear Breaking Dawn, I love you. You are the perfect way to end such a captivating story. Dear 5-day weekend, teach all other weekends how to be like you. 

Much Love,


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THIS WEEK'S GIVEAWAY!!!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN ENTER!

Linking up with Adventure's of Newlyweds

1 comment:

The Millers said...

okay, the line at target? Wasn't it ridiculous? hahah we just put our stuff back and didn't end up waiting... the manager guessed it would be an hour and a half wait!