Monday, November 12, 2012

Six Piece Challenge

Ok, so I realize that I just posted about being a little absent these next couple weeks. However, with an extra day off this weekend, I had some extra time to put together a few fun posts for this week! 
(And, of course, I was already starting to miss you all so much!)

So today, I'm introducing the Six Piece Challenge
Putting together four different looks, using only six primary pieces. 

Here are the pieces I've selected...
#1: Classic black jeggings
#2: Black down vest (a pacific northwest must)
#3: Basic long sleeve shirt
#4: Basic cardigan
#5: Cozy tribal sweater
#6: Button down tank

Each post this week will be dedicated to showcasing a different outfit, drawing from these 6 pieces. It's amazing how much accessories can change the whole look of an outfit, whether it's from day to night or formal to casual.

So stay tuned...

Much Love,


6 comments:

♥ Nadine said...

That's a great idea. Also, I love also those pieces - I bet that youcan put together some great outfits. Can't wait to see your first one.

Have a great week. xo.

Jeneric Generation said...

Oooh I love this idea! Do you care if I copy you (with credit, of course), on my blog?

Ragan said...

you go girl! i love a good challenge!

Alyssa said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see what you do with that sweater..I love it!

Alyssa
The Glossy Life

Helene said...

love this idea!!

A Life Un-Styled said...

What a great idea for a challenge, I look forward to seeing what you do with these 6 pieces :)