Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend with Mama

My wonderful mother came up to visit me this weekend!


I was beginning to feel a little homesick, so it was such a treat to spend some time with her!

Our weekend began with a little shoe shopping...

Obviously, we both bought a pair.

Our weekend also included much chatting, board games, exploring, and LOTS of yummy food. Saying goodbye was hard, but it'll be a quick three weeks until Thanksgiving!!!


And now we have, once again, reached Monday. 
Two more midterms this week.
Will they ever end?

What did you do this weekend?

Much Love,



12 comments:

Kaitlyn (Keeping up with Kaitlyn) said...

Those shoes are cray cray! But I'm sure you and your mom pull them all with no problem ;)

keepinupwithkaitlyn.blogspot.com

Victoria Horea said...

Oh, you know, I have like four pairs of shoes like those at home…;) Glad you guys had a good time. Moms are such a blessing to have.

-Victoria Horea

Victoria Horea said...

Oh, you know, I have like four pairs of shoes like those at home…;) Glad you guys had a good time. Moms are such a blessing to have.

-Victoria Horea

Ragan said...

wow....i would love to see what you would pair with shoes like that! haha

Katie Did What said...

Awww you and your mom are adorable!! :) Glad you had a good time together!

xo

Alyssa said...

Seeing my parents always helps boost my mood when I'm getting homesick. I'm glad your Momma came for a visit...Happy Monday!!

-Alyssa
The Glossy Life

April said...

Aww, love the pic of you and your mom! It's nice you had some much needed time with her :-]

Denise Lopatka said...

sounds like SUCH a fun weekend with your sweet mama!

i just put your button on my blog ps. hope that is ok :) xox

Helene said...

oh fun!!! those shoes are crazy!!

Krystal said...

Hello there Ariel,

Thought I would stop in, I saw your button on another blog, super excited to follow along :) Hope to stay in touch!

-Krystal newest GFC follower
http://wildflowers3.blogspot.com/

Free To Be Me said...

Just stumbled across your blog today! Looks like you had a great time with your mom! Also saw your button swap is booked but I'll definitely be on the lookout come December!!

melindapollard said...

Thanks for the lovely comments! I love your blog- you're adorable :D I am your newest follower!

http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/